Dear Viewers,

From the writers of "the obsessions of two asian teenager best friends", we hope you enjoy our blog and our random inspirations and quotes on life and our boring little rants about the day. Please comment comment comment comment comment (click on comment at end of each post) if you actually like what we say. It helps to write to an audience that actually listens. ;]

Thursday, November 06, 2008

i told you change was good.



























































OBAMA GRABS HEADLINES!
(as well as) credits to huffingtonpost.com

with every victory comes defeat.
11/06/08 rip grandpa, i'll love you forever.
-PACHIA

2 comments:

  1. i cannot believe you uploaded all those pictures. haha but it really is history. it makes me want to cry because this one president is impacting the world.

    the pressure is on obama, but im sure he can uphold to the expectations.

    my mom wants to save the sac bee and time magazine she got of obama's face. since it is history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Even though I wasn't particularly supporting either presidential candidate, I was still really happy that he won.

    And I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. I hope everything is okay. Best of wishes and may he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete