Dear Viewers,

From the writers of "the obsessions of two asian teenager best friends", we hope you enjoy our blog and our random inspirations and quotes on life and our boring little rants about the day. Please comment comment comment comment comment (click on comment at end of each post) if you actually like what we say. It helps to write to an audience that actually listens. ;]

Sunday, October 05, 2008

just a couple minutes is all i need

So I haven't posted in a really long time. Why? Because senior year is the craziest packed mess in my life. My senior classes, the five (or more?) clubs I am in, work, college applications and life is just a big emotional roller coaster for me lately. And I have been pretty stressed most of the time because most of my classes like to screw me over and have tests on the same day, work is a pain in the ass and inconvenient, college applications are a post-it note in the back of my mind and I have club meetings morning and after school practically every day. And plus I am choreographing & organizing dances for our multicultural assembly for Asian Club and that is in nine weeks and we have just started to practice the dances. I haven't started on my personal statements because I never have a free time to myself really and if I do, I do not want to spend it on that.

Anyways, enough griping about life. I am sure if I am stressed about life, you are too so doesn't help you or me to complain.

My new motto for this year is: WORK HARD, PLAY HARDER because it will pay off in the end.

You know what helps? LISTENING TO MUSIC!!! So here are some songs I found very helpful and peaceful and calming. Michelle's blog post inspired me. She says we all need "happiness in a jar" once in awhile. So here I go, here is my happiness in a jar to you.


I love this song. It is SOOO CALMING


Just in an Epik High mood


I also like this song. Seems kind of cheesy but it gives me a good feeling.


I don't really like them a lot but I do like how cheery this song is.


Homecoming is in 0ct 18th for me :D




WE CAN DO IT GUYS, LETS MAKE IT THROUGH THE YEARRRRR
-----ck

1 comment: