Dear Viewers,

From the writers of "the obsessions of two asian teenager best friends", we hope you enjoy our blog and our random inspirations and quotes on life and our boring little rants about the day. Please comment comment comment comment comment (click on comment at end of each post) if you actually like what we say. It helps to write to an audience that actually listens. ;]

Saturday, January 12, 2008

JUNIOR PROM

Yes it is that time of the year, junior prom. It is the big event for a high school junior (especially the ladies). The number one thing that everyone stresses about is a date. Luckily Pachia and I have one by now and now we have to worry about the other things. Number two thing to stress about is the DRESS. So here are some dresses that I like:

I think a short dress would suit me because I am short and most long dresses would make me look like I am swimming in the material and make me look shorter than I am. A short dress would give me some length.


I like the styles of these kind of short dresses. I look bad in strapless because of my fatty arms.

I can't resist this cute dress but I don't think it is formal enough for prom.

This is just a simple very "prom-ish" dress.


I also want to try the traditional kind of long dress but I want it to be more form fitting or flowy but still comfy to dance in. I am kind of into the plain dresses but with simple elegant touches.

I just need to find a dress that is cute enough for my price range. Most of the dresses I looked up were at least over $200++ WTF. What a ripoff. I think I am going to go the cheap route. It is just one night. I am definitely going to try and not go overboard with jr. prom but seems like my friends and I are going to with limo, dinner, and bowling afterwards. It is crazy. Well my prom isn't until March 8th so hopefully I don't end up spending like 300+.

PROM BUDGET
  1. ticket: $35?
  2. dress: less than $50 (hopefully)
  3. limo: ???? (hopefully less than $35 per person)
  4. dinner: no more than $10; i will eat salad if i have to
  5. bowling: screw bowling, ARCADE ALL NIGHT $10
  6. pictures: $30???
total: $170 (WTTTTTTFFFFF... )

---CHRISTINA

1 comment:

  1. i like the last dress! it looks very elegant, but too bad I'm too fat to wear it ):

    Have fun planning your prom. I'm sure it'll be fun :)

    ReplyDelete